The Keenon T5 Delivery Robot is now in Malaysia! It is part of a series of intelligent transportation robots that operate in indoor environments such as restaurants, hospital, hotels, supermarkets, cinemas, business offices, and other public places.
The Keenon T5 Delivery Robot is now in Malaysia! It is part of a series of intelligent transportation robots that operate in indoor environments such as restaurants, hospital, hotels, supermarkets, cinemas, business offices, and other public places. This intelligent transport robot with machine vision and LIDAR achieves autonomous positioning navigation, intelligent obstacle avoidance and is capable of fully autonomous movement in indoor locations and intelligent interaction with humans. It is capable of providing services such as restaurant food delivery, office document delivery, express delivery, etc.
- Keenon Peanut T5 Delivery Robot
- Features a smart indoor transportation robot that interacts with users
- Offers autonomous positioning navigation, charging and obstacle avoidance
- Can be used for delivering restaurant food, office document and more
- Includes multi-layer large pallets with a payload of 10 kg per layer
- Can be controlled through the touchscreen and the Peanut App
The T5 Delivery Robot is capable of autonomous positioning navigation through machine vision, laser radar and LIDAR, and integrates touch switches and other 8 sensors to achieve intelligent obstacle avoidance. The robot has intelligent self return charging function so it is able to search, match and touch the charging station, returning to recharge automatically.
Users can operate the robot system using the touchscreen as well as the Peanut App that connects through Wifi. The robot can intelligently interact with users through the microphone. The users can make the robot stop immediately by pressing emergency stop switch. Which is at the back of the robot and used in emergency situation that the robot is at abnormal running status or occur unexpected incidents that will potentially harm the surrounding environment.
Specifications of Keenon T5 Delivery Robot
- Maximum travel speed: 1 m/s
- Maximum climbing angle: Gradient <= 5 degrees
- Wi-Fi Support: 802.11 b/g/n transport protocols
- Battery capacity: DC 48V 12Ah
- Load per tray: 10 kg
- Rated power: 30 W
- Standby current: less than 0.5 A
- Endurance time: More than 12-14 hours of continuous operation
- Standby time: greater than 48 hours
- Life span: 40,000 h
- Operating temperature: 0 – 45 °C
- Working environment: Indoor environment, flat and smooth floors
- Charging method: Support automatic/manual charging
- Charging time: 4 hrs
- Input rated voltage: 220 V / 50 Hz
- Endurance: 5-8 years
- Product size: 500 x 500 x 1200 mm
- Pallet size: 500 x 400 x 176 mm
- Product net weight: 45 kg
- Top three trays: 410 x 500 x 176 mm
- Bottom tray: ￠280 x H 140 mm
- Charging set size: 230 x 220 x 290 mm
- Charge station weight: 1 kg
You may also be interested in Keenon T2 Delivery Robot.