The Keenon T2 Delivery Robot is now in Malaysia! It is part of a series of intelligent transportation robots that operate in indoor environments such as restaurants, hotels, supermarkets, cinemas, business offices, and other public places. This intelligent transport robot with machine vision and LIDAR achieves autonomous navigation, intelligent obstacle avoidance, and is capable of fully autonomous movement in indoor locations. It is capable of providing services such as restaurant food delivery, office document delivery, express delivery, etc.
- Keenon T2 Commercial Delivery Robot
- Operates in indoor environments such as restaurants, hotels, supermarkets, etc
- Features fully autonomous positioning navigation and intelligent obstacle avoidance
- Provide services such as food delivery, office document delivery, and more
- Intelligent autonomous recharging
- Can be controlled through the touchscreen and the Peanut App
These robots are capable of inter-robot coordination and SLAM navigation through machine vision, LIDAR, touch switches, and other sensors. The robot has an intelligent self-return charging function so it is able to search and match the charging station, returning to recharge automatically. The robot has an intelligent self-return charging function so it is able to search and match the charging station, returning to recharge automatically.
Users can operate the robot system using the touchscreen as well as the Peanut App that connects through Wifi. The users can make the robot stop immediately by pressing the emergency stop switch. Which is at the back of the robot and used in emergency situations that the robot is at abnormal running status or occur unexpected incidents that will potentially harm the surrounding environment.
Specifications of Keenon T2 Delivery Robot
- Model: T2
- Max Speed: 1~1.2 m/s
- Max Slope: ≤ 5 degree
- Weight-bearing: Bottom load 20 kg / Other single layer load 10 kg
- Rated Power: 175 W
- Battery Capacity: DC 48V 12 Ah
- Battery Life: ≥ 8 hrs
- Standby Current: ＜0.5A
- Standby Time: ≥ 48 hrs
- Life Span: 10,000 hrs
- Working Environment: indoor, smooth floor
- Network Interface: WIFI/4G/ Bluetooth
- Environment Temperature: 0~45 ℃
- Type of Charging: Auto / Manual
- Time of Charging: 4 hrs
- Life Lengths: 5-8 years
- 1 x Keenon Delivery Robot T2
- Robot size: 500 x 500 x 1200 mm
- Net weight: 70 kg
- Pallet size: 570 x 420 x 253 mm (Three floors)
You may also be interested in Keenon T1 Delivery Robot.